The Nala Tee
A classic, cool, ready-for-everything kinda tee!
The name Nala, which means Earth, originating from Palawa Kani, a constructed Aboriginal Tasmanian language created with the intention of reviving the language spoken by the extinct native Aboriginal Tasmanians.
- Our clothing is made to last, this tee is super thick, high quality and a staple
- 100% Organic Cotton embroided with our trademark logo embroiled on the chest
- Unisex / Oversize fit to suit everyone, can be worn oversize or tucked in
- Dropped Shoulder fit
- Wide 1x1 rib neck collar with single topstitch
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide top double stitch
- Brinkley is wearing a size S
All of our merchandise is produced sustainably, for the planet, animals and the people -
in compliance with -
Peta Approved Vegan
Global Recycle Standard
Global Organic Textiles Standard
Tested for Harmful Substances