Our beloved saying –
‘Not All Classrooms Have Four Walls‘ is a testament to the inspiration we draw from our ocean playground, the majestic whales that grace us with their presence, the valuable lessons we learn, and the remarkable places we explore.
It encapsulates the notion that the best classroom can be found right here on Earth. This saying is particularly inspired by our annual expeditions to the South Pacific in partnership with Brinkley Expeditions, where we have the incredible opportunity to come face to face with Humpback Whales. Now, we have immortalized our deep love for the sea on a t-shirt.”
- Vintage Style Fade in 3 different colourways
- Unisex, Boxy, and Oversize fit to suit any style
- Pair with jeans, shorts, or a skirt, or wear oversize over swimwear.
- Heavy weight 240 // Made To Last !
- 100% carded cotton
- Wide Neck Ribbing with Twin Stitching
- Feature Artwork by @darceyflo_ ( read more below )
Artist Feature – Artwork brought together by our amazing friend, and artist, Darcey Flo Art from England. Darcey, shares our love and passions for nature and wildlife, and has an incredible talent of illustrating that. Check out her work here – https://www.darceyfloart.co/
See Images for size reference.
Brinkley – Size M – an everyday go-to oversize look
Andre – Size M Classic Mens styling with boardshorts
Nush – Size S tucked in for a more styled look with shorts.